As part of the AltaCom team, you will be a member of a highly innovative solutions environment where the people are dedicated and focused on continuous learning and growth opportunities. AltaCom is an organization that encourages and supports ongoing training and development.
- Collect and document user’s requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
- Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based systems
- Develop data, process and network models to optimize architecture and to evaluate the performance and reliability of designs
- Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems
- Assess, troubleshoot, document, upgrade and develop maintenance procedures for operating systems, communications environments and applications software
- Lead and co-ordinate teams of information systems professionals in the development of software and integrated information systems, process control software and other embedded software control systems
- Experience at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Cloud Knowledge and skills preferred
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanour;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.